Athena offers a variety of Job Opportunities:
- CNC Machinists, Mill
- CNC Machinists, Lathe
- CNC Machinists, Multi-Axis
- CNC Operators, Mill & Lathe
- CNC Programmers, Machining
- Mfg Specialists, Machining & Fabrication Engineering
- Welders, TIG & MIG
- Hardware Mechanics
- Press Brake Operators
- Powder Coat & Paint Technicians
- Assembly Mechanics
In addition to hiring skilled employees, Athena recruits candidates for entry level apprentice positions and dedicates time and effort in training employees on the job.
Applying for Positions:
Athena posts active job vacancies via the Work In Texas web page: www.workintexas.com (Enter “Athena Manufacturing” in the Work In Texas Search browser.)
- ONLY candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Upon completing the Work In Texas application process, resumes may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may also visit us in person at 15900 Bratton Lane, Austin, Tx. 78728.
- Resumes for non-advertised positions are maintained for a period of no less than 3 months.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life insurance, Long-term disability
- Paid time Off Leave Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Climate Controlled Shop Floor
Machine Shop Work Shifts:
Day: Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Evening: Monday – Thursday 4:15 p.m. – 2:45 a.m.
Weekend: Fri., Sat., Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Fabrication Shop Work Shifts:
Day: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Evening: Monday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Weekend: Fri., Sat., Sun. 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Copyright © 2019 Athena Manufacturing, LP. All Rights Reserved